Tuesday, July 28, 2009

just me..

people aspect me to do well...aspect me to be happy...in any situation..emmm..that kind of..burden huh?

people see me..happy..smiling all the way...the thing is..that is my way of giving myself a therapy..if The Sya..use shopping..i'm doing the smile n laugh...the cheapest way...to kick out the sorrow n unhappiness...if people...truly understand me...they know when i'm not..in my 'usna mode'..

i have my time..which i regret...i can do better than that..but maybe i'm not meant to have the glory...i need to reflect myself for what i have done..rite now..if i'm a cartoon..i sure have dark clouds over my head...

hmmm...i'll wanna be busy this few days...just to ignore the regret mood...argghhh..life can soo much...pain..

sometimes life also about making choices...yess..the hard one..have u been in the spot..when u can't have both? u have to choose? i'm going to be in that spot...hate it..why cant anyone understand the dilemma..cant anyone help me..to go through that? hmmm...who i shud choose? love or obligation? to choose when look upon those eyes...its hard...

i dont want to grow up! ~ but kinda too late to ask for that...huh?

3 comments:

Mazni Maisya said...

choosing mmg susah...
but in some way, kena juga buat pilihan coz we can't have both..
cool down ya sis...

owh ya...how's ur interview?

Senah the Jenab Glam said...

interview ok..

hmmm...but life will be more simple if i dont have to choose..but think of it again...life wont be any more adventure if we dont have to choose.. complicated enough?

Mazni Maisya said...

life truly complicated...
but then it complete our life..

hey sis, shopping may be a good theraphy for me.. mybe bkesan utk kamu juga..ehehe..
window shopping je.. cuci mate. kalo wit lebey, shoping spree la. seronok girl~