Monday, May 11, 2009

me & him..

a question have been asked to me...

he: if u have to leave him..would you?
me: i can't
he: why?
me: because he will be heartbroken and cried his heart out...and i can't do that to him... (and my tears just fall down at my cheeck..) i can't make him sad..i want him to be happy...

i never knew how much i love him...yess..i do love him..but i didn't realize even thinking of not having him in my life...make me shed my tears..never happen like this before...

so he is the one...he really am..he's the one who crack me open..know me the best...know how to make me laugh..he's the expert on making me the happiest girl..when i'm at the lowest point..and i bet he is the only person that i can argue and challenge a conversation..from a serious issue to the crappest topic i can..hahahhaha.. i love him...

he can make things happen for me..getting a Yuna's CD..while its not available in store..he can make me listen what he want to say..he can make me say...yes..u r rite...yes i'll do that...he is the only one i listen to...he's inspired me..a lot..(thanks for the template)..he is my best friend and he is my love....

you're are my star..shining my night..
you're are my teddy bear..when i need a hug..
you're are my laugh and tears..
and this smile is for you to keep..

6 comments:

Mazni Maisya said...

wah..love is in the air..
lucky u Mr.teddy to get Sweeteddy..
plz dont hurt her,Mr teddy!! =P

Senah the Jenab Glam said...

hehehe...

Tun Alliffuddin said...

ecehh.. ekekkee..
tade tempat jerit ke? x best la mcm ni..

Senah the Jenab Glam said...

cheeehhh...nanti aku letak...org baru nak lawo2kan...tak expert lagi.. :p

Mazni Maisya said...

jerit2 is a need lorr..
letak la usz..leh gossip
hahaha =P

Senah the Jenab Glam said...

haaa..aku dah letak..sila la...jerit2..